2017 was a great year of progress for our team. We’re proud, but have a long ways to go. We’ve gotten better every year, and that’s the plan for 2018.
Here are the 2017 results for Myriad Motorsports:
– 8th overall Saturday, 4th on Sunday overall @ Motorsport Park Hastings
– 7th/11 Track Mod FWD in Gridlife Track Battle 2 @ Gingerman Raceway
– First stage rally race in American Rally Association @ Ojibwe Forests Rally
– 3rd/6 Unlimited class MAPerformance Proving Grounds Standing Start Shootout @ Brainerd International Raceway
– 3rd Track Mod FWD at The Speed Ring Time Attack @ M1 Concourse
– Competition License for National Auto Sport Association received @ Heartland Motorsports Park
– Second stage rally at @ Nemadji Trail Rally
We’re proud of the progress we’ve made but know there is lots to do. Get ready for an incredible 2018.
Thank you to our sponsors in believing in a small group of motivated people:
Stay tuned for more updates going into the 2018 season.